For Sale Red Bape currently on EBay

Donovanwd

I found this Bape posted on Ebay and thought I would share the auction here. There are four pictures with the auction and it clearly states this watch is genuine. I contacted seller with very specific questions regarding the watches details. I received no specific answers and a new assurance that he can no longer be sure of it being authentic. I am posting the four pics and let me know if any of you see a problem with the fourth one which is the watch lying on a wooden floor much less the other three. Notice how his wrist is always slightly cocked never showing a direct head on view of the watch. In my opinion this seller is absolutely dishonest and knowingly trying to scam someone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 358
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 287

Shocker

Stay away. The first 3 pics are probably of the "actual" watch being sold. See how in the 3rd pic the day of week is aligned between the first & second "eye"? In the fake pics, the day of week is directly below the 2nd eye. This is one of the "tells" on a fake 6900.

Donovanwd

Stay away. The first 3 pics are probably of the "actual" watch being sold. See how in the 3rd pic the day of week is aligned between the first & second "eye"? In the fake pics, the day of week is directly below the 2nd eye. This is one of the "tells" on a fake 6900.

Yeah that's what I meant when I asked if anyone saw a difference in the fourth pic. That obviously is a different watch.

seanobsdot

I thought that mostly all Gshock freaks like us would be able to pick this up as a fake right away. I always say if they moved the day stay away. I saw this on the bay and noticed it as a fake right away....as someone has said already the probably added the real pic in to throw people of but, the way I look a person buying a BAPS has to be very aware of fakes THERE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Donovanwd

I thought that mostly all Gshock freaks like us would be able to pick this up as a fake right away. I always say if they moved the day stay away. I saw this on the bay and noticed it as a fake right away....as someone has said already the probably added the real pic in to throw people of but, the way I look a person buying a BAPS has to be very aware of fakes THERE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

This thread was not posted asking wether or not the watch was fake. It was to show yet another blatant attempt at ripping people off with fakes and more importantly knowingly doing so. I was simply asking the community "WOW, I can't believe this seller, do you see what I see in these pictures"? I know what to look for in a fake,come on.