What g-shock out of the three; would u recommend?

swede

I been looking at these four watches and just cant decide which watch I want to get. So if you could give me ur recommendations and reasons to why you would get it. That would be great.

• GW-9300-1JF
  • GXW-56-1AJF
  • GW-S5600-1JF

Also where is a reliable webstore to buy these besides amazon and ebay. Where I can almost guarantee the product i get is real with out outrageous margins.

*Edit: FORGOT TO ADD (GW-9330A-4JR) to the list

rutteger

Administrator
Think you've narrowed it down to a fine shortlist. If you can find somewhere locally to try the models on I would do, all are quite different in shape and style.

Of the three listed I would go for the black GW-9300-1JF or red GW-9330A-4JR mudman. I have the basic black gw-9300. Big watch but it fits a treat, carbon strap is super cool and it has a solid module with some good features. If you intend to start collecting I'd lean towards the red. If it'll be perhaps your only G I'd lean towards the black.

The GXW-56 is a good choice. Very chunky though.

GW-S5600 also a fine choice. Super classic shape and a great module but somewhat smaller than the other two mentioned. If I was looking at a classic square and had a ok budget I'd look at the GW-5000. Alternately the GW-M5600 or even a DW-5600.

As for retailers eBay and amazon are the obvious choices. Otherwise look at our guide in the wiki > Where to buy G-Shock

stevenbgs1100

The Mudman gets my vote. More features and looks neat.
I have the ordinary GX-56 and the buttons are quite stiff. I think it's overly tough. Lol

chuzzwuzzer

I have the non atomic 9300 Mudman and its my everyday wearer.Tough as nails and comfortable.Would love the atomic version but bit expensive for me in UK. Also have a non atomic GX-56 that i love but cant wear such a big ass chunky watch for a great amount of time ! If you are looking for a great go to watch then got to recommend the Mudman.Looks good.Got all the features you'll need.

Bubbly Tubs

Come on guys this thread needs some pics to liven it up.*

bb6c218e.jpg

SDC11020.jpg

4c6b72ba.jpg

I don't have the carbon version but I believe it is the same size as this piece.*

chrisek

Of the 4 i also vote gw-s5600 as it *might* be the only carbon g shock (isn't that frog not actual carbon fiber?).