WRUW : 15th Oct -> 21st Oct

chrisek

Wearing a King today.

uploadfromtaptalk1350531749246.jpg

GX56GB

agentzigzag

just a quick question - has anyone from here been invited to the gshock awards thing tonight? iI was under the impression that the people who gave up their time for the photo shoot a few weeks back would be invited but I've not heard anything.

rutteger

Administrator
@Ron - Nice, are they both DW-5000? Assume they both sport 'after market' bezels?

@agentzigzag - nothing here, nor had I heard about the tix (although was aware of the event). The chap from Casio did mention he'd try and get hold of some of the limited edition books, are these out to tie in with the awards?

chrisek

I like this watch. Doesn't matter what's going on in the sky there is always a mesmerizing show on my wrist.

uploadfromtaptalk1350586517339.jpg

GA-201

ron281969

yes the orginal dw-5000 but on bezels that they are cheap ones cause casio stop making orginal dw-5600c bezels and then i saw cheap ones so then try them.

Roba666

photo.jpg

Got this yesterday from CG, also picked up the new White Haze. Big discount day, hopefully going to get one of the books too. On Wednesday Mr GShock was there himself!.

agentzigzag

nice RAF, I was after one of the 30th anniversary booklets, was told that the people that gave interviews would get one, not heard anything at all, hoping they didn't all go to z listers who don't actually care that much about them...