WRUW : 15th Oct -> 21st Oct

Madforg-shock

My new Jason G-001-1B
image.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
View attachment 4625

Got this yesterday from CG, also picked up the new White Haze. Big discount day, hopefully going to get one of the books too. On Wednesday Mr GShock was there himself!.

Nice GW-A1000!

The 30th book, did the staff at CG (assume you mean Casio London in Covent Garden) mention they'd be for sale?

Mr G-Shock, you mean Mr Kikuo Ibe ??

rutteger

Administrator
nice RAF, I was after one of the 30th anniversary booklets, was told that the people that gave interviews would get one, not heard anything at all, hoping they didn't all go to z listers who don't actually care that much about them...

The 30th books sound like they'll be cool, Mike from Casio was talking about them having a G-Shock style cover. I hope we get one, yes. Probably express what you've said in less strong terms. But yes ;)

5200 screwback today.

2012-10-19 16.09.13.jpg

Roba666

Nice GW-A1000!

The 30th book, did the staff at CG (assume you mean Casio London in Covent Garden) mention they'd be for sale?

Mr G-Shock, you mean Mr Kikuo Ibe ??

Yep Mr Ibe turned up around 5pm.

There was a big pile ready for him to sign, they didn't say they were for sale but did say they could probably get me one.

agentzigzag

the latest update is that none of the people that have interviews made the book anyway so lost interest in it! While the company cares more about 'celebs' than the collectors I will no longer be buying anymore watches. will most likely flog the vast majority of my stuff too, will keep a few with sentimental value but the rest can go. (will do it properly on the sale forum rutteger!)
Gav

rutteger

Administrator
the latest update is that none of the people that have interviews made the book anyway so lost interest in it! While the company cares more about 'celebs' than the collectors I will no longer be buying anymore watches. will most likely flog the vast majority of my stuff too, will keep a few with sentimental value but the rest can go. (will do it properly on the sale forum rutteger!)
Gav

Gav,

that's a bit of a shame, who did you get that info from (drop me a PM if you like)? Would agree I've seen one picture too many of 'Chipmunk' in a G.

Don't sell up though! Always find in such situations just putting things down for a while often does the trick.

John