New family member in a new family home. :)

Stu65

My postie bought me a very welcome addition to the G Shock family today and it is an absolute cracker in titanium and my third MR-G so without further drivel here it is.
MR-G 100T
SDC10587.jpg

SDC10585.jpg

SDC10583.jpg

SDC10584.jpg

And having another addition I needed a bigger home so I bought this.
SDC10599.jpg

SDC10591.jpg

SDC10592.jpg

SDC10593.jpg

SDC10594.jpg

SDC10595.jpg

SDC10596.jpg

Metal case with 4 key locks and 1 combination lock and not the full collection in there but close enough.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed the pics.

Stu.

TZA

your new MRG is fantastic! so simple but representative of the brand so well. looks very well constructed, too. I'm a minimalist at heart and that is very refreshing to see!

and of course... awesome collection and case! I'm in need of a new case also but don't have that many to fill a sniper rifle case full! haha. thanks for sharing.

can you post more pics of the MRG? case back, packaging? thx!

Stu65

Chris, the case is great and I like the fact that the majority of my collection is easy to access the only down side is that because it is a metal case it is bloody heavy now to carry around.
It actually looks better in the flesh than I can show with a camera.

Stu.

rutteger

Administrator
Nice MRG :) How do you find the size of it, had an export version of this and found it a little small. Really nicely made G though.

Love the case, very very cool. What's it actually a case for??

Stu65

Thanks Boss.
The MR-G feels very comfortable for me but I think it helps being Ti as steel would be heavy.
The case is actually a long metal shotgun case and it fits my needs well.

Stu.