Cheaper than the Bay

Surely there is something wrong when someone can register {join the forum} and then post for sale a whole list of watches.I`ve noticed this before but thought to myself "Funny". Don`t know of any other Forum where this would be allowed.Not even introduce yourself!
    Would like to hear any comments on this from Members and Mods...........Terry
    Last edited by terryjames; 2012-10-23 at 14:02.

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Terry,
    I did think it strange myself not to have some sort of criteria but I do not run the site and I go with the 'buy the seller' so if someone has just one post and it is purely to sell I would not buy from them as they have built no trust in me unless it was another member from other well known forums that I had contact with or had a trackable history as a reputable seller.

Stu.

Ok Stu,Your point taken and i`m not advocating there should be X amount of posts before your able to use this part of the Forum but i would have thought a little participation would be nice before hand.I`m also surprised that after fifty odd views only yourself has anything to say on the matter........Terry

I don't have an issue with for sale threads with no prior posts, but do agree that a little back ground knowledge is preferable. I know I'd think twice before dealing with an unknown. I'm a stickler for pictures as well, normally ask for shots including that days newspaper in background, just to prove ownership.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Terry, I totally agree with a bit of participation before trying to sell which is why Eddie applied the post ruling over on TZ as sales corner was just a free for all for traders that had no real interest in the forum or the watches just the £ sign as a free and easy eBay.
    Yes it is surprising no one else has had any input but here is something else to dwell on.
    I have noticed that the competitions that Rutteger has been good enough to organise see's a big influx of new members with their first and last post being to be entered into the competition which I feel is unfair on the regular members that frequent the forum on a daily or weekly basis as it brings everyones odds down of winning due to the one time posters.
    In the past yes it has bugged me but I am not the boss and I do not make the rules so I have now decided not to enter any more comp's on the forum so that it does not bother me.
    Just my pennies worth.

Stu.

Im with Stu on this one, Ive seen the Ad in question and it looks dodgy as you like!