Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where would you have a GSE or Casio LDN in your area

If i had a magic wand, and you had a choice of where you could get all your fav G's from in your local area, where would that be, the excitment of having those special G's you only find in GSE or LDN on your doorstep for a VERY Ltd period,

Post up the stores you think are worthy of having the G in them,

We all have the passion, We all enjoy those trips to GSE, and LDN,

Where would we build another one,

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Birmingham Selfridges or next door to Watches of Switzerland.

Stu.

I'm up for running G Shock South in the county town of Kent

Other than that how about Bluwater shopping centre, believe it was the largest in Europe when it was built.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Quote Originally Posted by Stu65 View Post
    Birmingham Selfridges or next door to Watches of Switzerland.

Stu.
    x2, be great to get one in Brum.
    G-Shock Spares Wanted

The Collection:GW-200Z Frogman, G-300LV-7AJF, Giez GS-300C-1B, G-2500, DW-5025B-7ER, DW-5200C-1, DW-5300-G9V, G-5500MC-8JF, G-5500R-1DR, DW-5600C-1, GW-M5600-1JF, Tokyo Design Project x DW-5750BR, DW-5900C-9, DW-6000GJ-1, DW-6100J-1, DW-6100CF-3JF Addict, DW-6500GJ-1B Skyforce, DW-6600, DW-8400G-1 Mudman, G-9100R-4 G-Rescue Gulfman, GW-9200-1ER Riseman, GW-9300-1DR Mudman, DW-9350MSJ-2T Raysman, DW-9700NK Gulfman

Interesting,

Selfridges Birmingham fashion floor already carries a small collection of Gs along with pop ups twice a year,

Did you all know the second ever G-factory in the uk used to be in blue water, back when it opened, don't think we could get away with the concept there these days, could you see the centre management allowing the sessions to go ahead,

That would be entertaining,

Keep them coming guys,

Somewhere in Essex! Seems G's are being worn by TOWIE cast members more often now!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1980 View Post
    Somewhere in Essex! Seems G's are being worn by TOWIE cast members more often now!
    Gavin, well looks like I better catch up with joey for the best outlet in good old Essex, Mark was on the bus at wireless,

Maybe, if we got Gs in the casts own boutiques they actually may look like they sell something, looooooool

Ha ha ... Lydia's store is always busy!
    All joking aside, I think G Shock could have a few more GSE type store across the UK as all the usual places carry the basic stock but nothing a bit special like Froggies etc. I've only seen a small differing selection in the limited goldsmith boutique stores

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1980 View Post
    Ha ha ... Lydia's store is always busy!
    All joking aside, I think G Shock could have a few more GSE type store across the UK as all the usual places carry the basic stock but nothing a bit special like Froggies etc. I've only seen a small differing selection in the limited goldsmith boutique stores
    It worries me the amount you know about TOWIE Gavin, lol

I will look to start to post up the outlets within our tier two distribution and give all the ranges carried, as you all know GSE and LDN will remain as the top tier outlets and the place you will get them first,

Who knows what the future holds with further outlets, or maybe!!!!!!!!

GM

That what happens when you work in the TOWIE neighbourhoods lol

How do the tiers work?