Where would you have a GSE or Casio LDN in your area

Gmikey2010

Come on Gavin your a secret Gemma stalker really, looool

Tiers

Tier one, exclusive, ltd editions, and one of shipment models,
Tier two, complete fashion range from current season and any others of their choice from previous season,
Tier three, previous season fashion range, along with other current models selected only for this tier,
Tier four, mass outlets, high ST, three to four season fashion lines that have continued production, only a few coloured product,

A brief outline of the tiers,

GM

Bubbly Tubs

Bluwater has got a bit called Glow now purely for music events etc. Would be an awesome location to hold something special. As well as the new stuff they are planning to build next year.

Gmikey2010

I better walk on the wild side and have a gander, Left after the bridge and no further, cant go too deep into bandit land, loooool,

stevenbgs1100

If i had a magic wand, and you had a choice of where you could get all your fav G's from in your local area, where would that be, the excitment of having those special G's you only find in GSE or LDN on your doorstep for a VERY Ltd period,

Post up the stores you think are worthy of having the G in them,

We all have the passion, We all enjoy those trips to GSE, and LDN,

Where would we build another one,

Centre MK. Milton Keynes.....in the mall somewhere....they do kiosk size units right up to department stores.
The usual high street retailers don't offer the same list of models by any means.

Gmikey2010

CMK, i looked at the exscape, some years ago, as this is my home town may see what the best place is to have something,