Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Gdf-100btn-1er burton

Guys Guys Guys

Guess What we have arrive into the main warehouse at Casio,

Yep you got it, a small number advance delivery of the BURTON, in my opinion the best looking G this season,

When you ask will it be at store, well, transfer gone in this morning, so should be before the wekend, get hold of Jon at GSE and Rute at LDN to ensure you get yours first, ,

Happy Holidays Campers,

GM<

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Thanks, I'll be on the phone

Price?

I wants me one of those.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

£150 of your hard earned cash gentlemen, but guys this has to be the best looking G of the year, in my opinion of course, the baby blue keeper sets it off, been over to both stores today and all excited about this, very ltd numbers coming in on this delivery, once i get confirmation from HQ that they are on their way i will post up, however i did request for thursday delivery this week,

GSE - Jon - 02073770582
    LDN - Rute - 02078363545

Are there any other pics or have I missed them?

STANDING IN G_SHOCK EAST LOOKING AT THE BURTON< WOW,

Its SPECIAL!!!!

Not best Pleased. Now at LDN after leaving GSE looking at the Burton as they decided where to display it, LDN have not received most of their delivery, we are currently chasing the shippers to find out where it is, keep you posted guys,

10. Mikey ,
    You are an absolute Gent - I am so chuffed with this one.

Video review to follow soon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burton g wrist.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	4819

11. Here it is - a hastily edited preview of what was my must have G of the year.