Whos fancies a little bit of Catch me if you can

Gmikey2010

I see many off you on my travels around town here and there, and as you all know i always have a different G on the Wrist,

Going to start a little bit of a discount seek me out, Who fancies a little cheeky discount on your fav Gs,

Find me, or guess the watch i am wearing that day and i will issue you with a code that you can redeem in either store 25% off your G, and if you guess from a distance and cant get to town then it will be an online discount code,

Tomorrow,08/11/12 i will be seeing both of our wonderful Store managers and feeling a little Classic shape going on, If you were one of the lucky ones back in the carnaby st days roughly four years ago you may have one yourselves, this watch collaboration doesn't come round that often, however the latest was the fastest selling G in both stores this year,

Let have a little fun this XMAS,

Gmikey

Gmikey2010

Give you an idea, heres what is on the wrist this today,

Attachments

• IMG-20121107-00023.jpg
    IMG-20121107-00023.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 253

ad33lak

Agree with Psweeting, got to be the DW-5600EH-7.

Mike, we've got to see the collection, you must have some real gems.

Gmikey2010

First person to DM me the FULL model code gets the Discount, or meets me at the Shop,

Love this watch,

Delivery in at Shops by the way, new new new lines,

Gmikey2010

Well Guys, We have a Winner, but still no one has caught me in store, # if you do today then discount will be yours as well,
#
Yep it was the DW-5600EH-7ER, 25th Anniversary Model, in my view better than the 30th, Classic and simple,

Attachments

• Tower Hamlets-20121108-00030 (1).jpg
    Tower Hamlets-20121108-00030 (1).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 246

Deaks

Thanks Buddy ,
Sorry i missed you at GSE , but had a good Natter with Jon.
It was all in the clues
A classic shape
This years fastest seller ....
.... and from a post a few weeks ago i knew you had the tin !

Many thanks and cheers for the effort you go to - to keep us fans in the loop .

Gmikey2010

As i sit here in LDN having my Grande Latte and piece of Ginger loaf, i look down at my wrist and see a rather large gleaming white watch smiling back at me, its negative display with a haze of a red tint, whoops the strap just came out of its black keeper,

Guys, can you guess it or pass on by LDN today, im here until closing,

Gmikey