How do people store their G's?

Bubbly Tubs

You don`t have to spend a fortune.lidl tea boxes-about £7,a bit of pipe lagging cut to size,each one holds ten watches and bobs your uncle.
DSCF2681.jpg

Watches have changed somewhat but the layouts still the same.

I do like these, but can ever find em at my Lidl. Any extra info about em. Staff look at me like I've asked for a flux capacitor.

terryjames

Tubs if you go to lidl web site and register for their news letter they send you e-mails when all these type of things come in the stores.I get them from them and Aldi.Comes in use sometimes.I bought a decent Ultra sonic cleaner for cleaning bracelets etc.Anyway next time they are in i`ll give you the heads up...........Terry

Bubbly Tubs

Tubs if you go to lidl web site and register for their news letter they send you e-mails when all these type of things come in the stores.I get them from them and Aldi.Comes in use sometimes.I bought a decent Ultra sonic cleaner for cleaning bracelets etc.Anyway next time they are in i`ll give you the heads up...........Terry

Cheers mate, would be appreciated.

k1ngunit

Well this is how I store mine. Right in the closet with the rest of my clothes. Nothing fancy just convenient. :p uploadfromtaptalk1354752585091.jpg