Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: photos--Help

photos--Help

My photobucket seems to have gone t-ts up.Have tried all i can think of but keep coming up against a blank wall.
    Even tried clicking going back to old system but nothing happens.Any suggestions what i can to do.Thanks in advance........Terry

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Oh man that's rubbish. I've had trouble in the past and it was either I needed to update the app etc, or they were carrying maintenance. Give it a few hours then try again.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly Tubs View Post
    Oh man that's rubbish. I've had trouble in the past and it was either I needed to update the app etc, or they were carrying maintenance. Give it a few hours then try again.
    Thanks i`ll do that.failing that i think i`ll create a new account and start from scratch.Will let you know how i get on.
    Don`t know why they changed it-i thought it was great as it was...........Terry

I tried the updated version could not get on with it (it would not show the whole album) so reverted back to the old one.

Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu65 View Post
    I tried the updated version could not get on with it (it would not show the whole album) so reverted back to the old one.

Stu.
    It won`t let me go back....Terry

test didn`t work.

Trying something new so this is just a test if that`s ok......

Ok so it looks like photobucket is out the window and in with the new........Terry

What ya using now then
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly Tubs View Post
    What ya using now then
    Postimage.org found it by google and it`s nice and easy.