Thank you

terryjames

Ok i would like to say a public Thanks to Steve--( stevenbgs100 ).What a great bloke to deal with. He has a couple in the sales forum so if anyone is contemplating a deal rest assured he is a top bloke.................Terry

stevenbgs1100

Cheers terry.
Your very welcome mate.
I need to sell my current models to help fund the new Mountain bike I've just bought.
I shall however, wait until the end of March for my next G-Shock purchase........but it's looking like it will be something like one of the GW-A1000's.

terryjames

Ther you go.
DSCF2874.jpg

Photo does not do it justice but you get the idea.That just about completes my collection { at least for the time being.}...Terry

rutteger

Administrator
Nice 3500.

Good to get some feedback and glad people are getting some use out of the classifieds. Don't forget to use the itrader facility.

What was the bike?

stevenbgs1100

Late reply....
I'm building up a Trek Superfly AL Elite 2012.
It's a hard tail bike that I'm already modding. Finished building my Planet X custom spec road bike for now.
Expensive habits.
Just bought my first Automatic watch too. A Seiko 5 Sports with the new 4R36 movement. Ordered a new leather strap for it too for my own personal touch.

Next watch purchase is in April so am keeping an open mind.
Would love a Roger Dubuis Excalibur Skeleton Double Tourbillon in Black Titanium but can't find £200k....lol
May consider a GW-A1000 though, but it would be the Vanilla version at this was always my fave looking version.
We shall see.