June 2011 new releases

Big month for new G-Shock releases from Casio Japan. Full June 2011 G-Shock new releases can be seen on the front page.

My faves as the GW-9300GB Black x Gold new Mudman
    Name:  GW-9300GB-1JF.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  44.1 KB

And the super bright GW-9201KJ-9JR "Love The Sea And Love The Earth" Riseman. Too bright? Perhaps, but it works I reckon.

Name:  GW-9201KJ-9JR.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  61.8 KB

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Saving up for the GXW-56GB when/if it gets released out in the US.

I'm not especially fond of the atomic feature, which while highly functional, does not alter aesthetics. But, if it's like the GXW-56E, there won't be a non-atomic. Oh well, still looks cool, and I'm still getting it.

I reckon there's a good chance the Black x Gold series will be a worldwide release. The GXW-56GB-1JF is certainly one of the picks from that series, some of the other look a little fussy with all the gold on the face.

I see 'Carbon Fiber' on the strap of the 9300GB, will that be part of the strap or the case? Is this a new development?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Lee View Post
    I see 'Carbon Fiber' on the strap of the 9300GB, will that be part of the strap or the case? Is this a new development?
    Part of the strap only I think. Casio have used carbon in the past, notably in last year's GW-S5600 which had carbon in both case and band.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	casio-gshock-gw-s5600-carbon-fiber-1.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	252