June 2011 new releases

rutteger

Administrator
Big month for new G-Shock releases from Casio Japan. Full June 2011 G-Shock new releases can be seen on the front page.

My faves as the GW-9300GB Black x Gold new Mudman
GW-9300GB-1JF.jpg

And the super bright GW-9201KJ-9JR "Love The Sea And Love The Earth" Riseman. Too bright? Perhaps, but it works I reckon.

GW-9201KJ-9JR.jpg

Boomslice

Saving up for the GXW-56GB when/if it gets released out in the US.

I'm not especially fond of the atomic feature, which while highly functional, does not alter aesthetics. But, if it's like the GXW-56E, there won't be a non-atomic. Oh well, still looks cool, and I'm still getting it. :cool:

rutteger

Administrator
I reckon there's a good chance the Black x Gold series will be a worldwide release. The GXW-56GB-1JF is certainly one of the picks from that series, some of the other look a little fussy with all the gold on the face.

Spencer Lee

I see 'Carbon Fiber' on the strap of the 9300GB, will that be part of the strap or the case? Is this a new development?

rutteger

Administrator
I see 'Carbon Fiber' on the strap of the 9300GB, will that be part of the strap or the case? Is this a new development?

Part of the strap only I think. Casio have used carbon in the past, notably in last year's GW-S5600 which had carbon in both case and band.

casio-gshock-gw-s5600-carbon-fiber-1.jpg