Dw-6900fs 'ctu' le

Spencer Lee

CTU being the Counter Terrorist Unit in the TV series '24' featuring the Character Jack Bauer. This is a Limited Edition and the only example i have seen.

P1020819.jpg

P1020820.jpg

P1020822.jpg

P1020823.jpg

Love the 'Jack Bauer' EL display, the crest on the case back and the fact it is quite subtle otherwise. Full B&P with this one as well!

rutteger

Administrator
That is a great score and a rare one too, think these were limited to 1000 pieces.

Where on earth did you source it from?

Now you have the CTU G-shock you'll need to watch every season of 24 ;)

Spencer Lee

I've watched them already! Before we got satellite TV we had a friend who went out and got the box sets and lent them to us.

I got it from e-Bay. A guy in Sweden i think it was had it up for a 'BIN or BO'. I'm not one for buying LE's for the sake of it but i like '24' and this is the only one i have seen so i sent in an offer and it was accepted! Really nice bloke as well, kept in touch throughout the process.

I believe there are only 1000 of these in existence and they also did a 5600 version before this one. Apparently, that is known as the 'CTU I Agent Edition' and my version is the 'CTU II Jack Bauer Edition' Hey, all i know is it is pretty coolio!:cool:

rutteger

Administrator
Courtesy of Google & rakuten the DW-5600 CTU x G-Shock.

24gshock.jpg

Think both are pretty cool, would probably go with the 6900 though ;)