For Sale DW-5600PR and DW-6900AS For Sale/Trade

Si1versky051

FS/FT: (Big Price Drop) DW-5600PR and DW-6900AS

Hello and Good Day to all,

First ever post on the G-shockzone forums. I have for sale/trade 3 timepieces and I am mostly looking for a trade. The money gained from these pieces will be used to help find some pieces listed in my trade list.

Holiday Special!

I have as a special for the Holiday season the ATHF and the Parra (New) for $335 OBO together as a bundle for the season until New Years. That is $200 for the ATHF and $135 for the Parra. I saw my grail come up for sale and I want to act on it quick. This is a HUGE Price drop. If i can't seem to sell the pieces in time to help get my grail, prices will go back to it's original price.

I am attempting to get my grail (Asuka Evangelion DW-6900) and the trades or sales of these pieces will contribute to help me find a piece. Listed below are the pieces in perspective:

DW-6900AS-8 ATHF Adultswim x G-shock collaboration.

I would rate it at an amazing 9.9/10 condition. It has been worn by its previous owner a few times which is why i cannot list it as new or 10/10 condition. It comes complete with tags, box, and manuals. If you would like pictures or have questions about this piece, please feel free to ask.

Asking: $275 USD OBO (not in a rush to sell, but prefer to trade)

2x DW-5600PR Parra x G-shock Collaboration.

I have one Parra piece that is in used condition. I would rate it possibly 8/10 condition due to scratches/dings on the band and bezels since I have worn it quite a lot. I used this piece on a daily basis and it shows, haha. I have acquired this piece some time ago and it has been a pleasure to have had.

I believe it would be reasonable to sell it at $145 USD OBO

The next Parra piece I have is Brand New with tags. I purchased this piece with the intention of putting a white band and bezel on it and preserving it for the future. However, I have not had the time to get a band and bezel set since I acquired it and i like having the original band set. Hence i used the other parra piece above. The only con with this piece is that the box recieved heavy water damage while i had this piece in my case. The only thing that survived was the tags (attached to the watch and put in a case) and the staples that held the pages of the warranty booklet.

I am asking $195 USD OBO

Note: I have gathered prices according to ebay and watchuseek according to their information (Especially the parra since they are going at $240+). Pictures can be sent if desired.

I am looking for the following pieces for a trade. I will most gladly do a 2-3 for one trade for several pieces. If there is a minor value difference in a trade, I can momentarily add $20 USD cash along with the trade.

The following pieces (Good condition is nice, but any will do) are:

GA-110EH Haze (Priority)

DW-6900EVA (Priority)(Asuka piece)

DW-6900CL Clot

DW-6900R (white rasta)

I.C.E.R.C. (GWX-8900 or GW-6900)

DW-6900ill Illest

Any DW-6900LRG's

DW-6900XG X-Girl (black or white variant)

Or any other collaborations or top pieces from 5600, 6900, ga110

I can even trade a timepiece for a band/bezel set for 5600, 6900, or ga110 (mostly looking for a white 5600 band and bezel set if i can only get rid of one)

I have 2 other pieces for an addiotional trade if a piece not mentioned is very expensive (possibly a 5 for one trade maximum)

Again, prices are USD OBO. Prices include paypal, but do not include shipping. I will recieve a quote online and forward it to you if you are interested in any piece.

I have quite a few references on Watchuseek and plenty of references on YouTube.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Contact me via private message here or via e-mail at si1versky051@gmail.com

Thank you for reading this and your best interest. Happy holidays!

Si1versky051

Bump. All pieces available.

Holiday Special!

I have as a special for the Holiday season the ATHF and the Parra (New) for $335 OBO (firm?) together as a bundle for the season until New Years. That is $200 for the ATHF and $135 for the Parra. I saw my grail come up for sale and I want to act on it quick. This is a HUGE Price drop. If i can't seem to sell the pieces in time to help get my grail, prices will go back to it's original price.

Thank you G-ShockZone and Happy Holidays to all!

Nie

I have two Eric haze BNIB, do you have anything else for trade besides the Athf and parra?

Si1versky051

Thank you for your interest,

If you would like to negotiate a trade or more about the pieces, i will be more than happy if you send me a PM or an e-mail for an immediate response. I have a buyer interested in purchasing a brand new Parra and the Like new ATHF, but i will give interest priority in a trade provided you are in the CONUS.