ad33lak G-Shock Collection

Sengyoku

Definitely hoping for some colourful rangies.

I'm undecided with regards to the frogs, love the rising red 8230 I've got. Not worn my Stussy x Bape yet. I would definitely have picked up the lightening yellow 8230 if it was gloss as opposed to matt. Unfortunately, the 1000 series are too rich for me, and don't think I could ever justify the retail prices on the 30th anniversary titanium frogs, let alone re-seller prices.

I was charmed into frogs myself by a 1000 series, but yes, they don't come cheap! The Ti ones are worth an entire series of other models alone! Though I find their quality so exquisitely superior to anything else I've seen in G's :)

I was hoping the lightning yellow 8230 might have been glossy as well as it makes it a bit similar to the first 8250 yellow frog... but it may have been a good thing as my wallet would have been in more trouble than it already is!

Sent from the 'droid.

ad33lak

January Summary:

Arrival:

G-6900EW-7

IMAG0976.jpg

Departures:

DW-6900SB-2
G-6900CC-1
DW-6900SN-4
DW-6900PL-9
DW-6900WW-7
GD-100WW-7

ad33lak

April Summary:

NOTHING PURCHASED, NOTHING SOLD.

I did order a GWF-1000BS-1, However, when the package arrived all I received was the standard GWF-1000-1. This had to be the biggest disappointment in my collecting history, especially as I had paid full UK retail of £550. It took a while to get the refund but I did get it eventually

ad33lak

May Summary:

Arrivals:

GWF-1000-1

IMAG1234.jpg

Shortly after returning the one I received in error, I was able to find one at a very appealing discount on the Bay

Departure:

GA-100-1A1 (The first G I ever bought)

ad33lak

July Summary:

Arrival:

G-9300NV-2

IMAG1231.jpg

Got to thank Shocker for the hook up on this one, got me a great deal :encouragement:

I now have all the 9300 Muddies barring the standard and soon to be released Men in Rescue Red