ad33lak G-Shock Collection

Arcy

Nice, I'm thinking of getting the same one myself. I'm after a Froggy but don't know what to go for, it's either the one you have there, the GF-1000 (men in dark purple) or the 30th anniversary rising red.

rutteger

Administrator
Great looking Frog, wear in good health. In a way also prefer to buy Gs used - the price is better and there isn't that initial hesitation when you make a new watch used...

ad33lak

Finally got this for a good price on eBay:

6900rd.jpg

BURNING RED!!!!

wesleyforbes

Really nice collection, I am new to this so only have about 16 G's. I would love to one day be able to have something like you have. Being able to wheel and deal with your collection in order to get choice pieces is awesome! I especially love the green and orange Muddie, I have seen that one on the bay but still out of my price range.

I like the cases as well, keeps them all nice and tidy. All mine are still in their respective boxes in a drawer in my room until I move into our new house where they will be displayed. For me, displaying the box, tin and watch is all part of it so I have already claimed some space in my wifes curio cabinet which matches the rest of our furniture and has glass on three sides with a mirror on the back and a light on top. We'll see how that all works out.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to see how your collection evolves.

ad33lak

Really nice collection, I am new to this so only have about 16 G's. I would love to one day be able to have something like you have. Being able to wheel and deal with your collection in order to get choice pieces is awesome! I especially love the green and orange Muddie, I have seen that one on the bay but still out of my price range.

I like the cases as well, keeps them all nice and tidy. All mine are still in their respective boxes in a drawer in my room until I move into our new house where they will be displayed. For me, displaying the box, tin and watch is all part of it so I have already claimed some space in my wifes curio cabinet which matches the rest of our furniture and has glass on three sides with a mirror on the back and a light on top. We'll see how that all works out.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to see how your collection evolves.

Thanks buddy

I honestly don't know what the year will have in store for me. I'm not chasing a large collection, however, the G's keep arriving.

Would be good to see pics of your collection too

wesleyforbes

I would like that as well as to take a record of where I am, like what you did. Just with work, kids, and a big house renovation I don't see when...:confused: