Incoming 2013

chrisek

Thanks Dee! They are officially my favorite watch. Dropping my Men in Smoky Grey mudman to #2.

Went a little nuts at Tiktox yesterday. I'm trying to reduce my overall collection, but there are some colors of Riseman I've always wanted to check out. Dez was definitely an inspiration for me here.

Always loved BT's Men in Earth Blue riseman.

uploadfromtaptalk1376247721590.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376247733349.jpg

Men in Burning Red you just don't see anymore

uploadfromtaptalk1376247774873.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376247783411.jpg

And Men in Ice White is actually the easiest version to find for sale, and the most out of whack in pricing for some reason (opposite of supply and demand in this case)

uploadfromtaptalk1376247793008.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376247801712.jpg

Should be fun. My positive display Riseman has an orange tint in the face and I also have a neg display riseman. Should be fun mix n match

chrisek

Ordered some JIS-S drivers.

uploadfromtaptalk1376906063041.jpg

Won a bid on Yahoo Japan for a GW9200GY

uploadfromtaptalk1376906104676.jpg

And the final needed piece for my MIRO collection popped up out of nowhere on Rakuten "For Sale" (not bidding) so I grabbed it through fromjapan.

uploadfromtaptalk1376906181927.jpg

Wow. Great week! Now I have to bide my time until they all arrive!

rumpleforeskin

holy crap. i started reading this from back to front and ever other post was chris getting a new g-shock like he was buying daily newspapers.

well,...here's mine. taking a chance buying one w/ crappy pics..but the price was super cheap and the seller said it was mint

i never thought i would opt fpr a square. but from what i read the 5600 is the most comfortable watch in the whole product line...throw in the matte black and unusual red military look reverse neg and it met my criteria

GRX-5600GE-1JR_2-620x939.jpg

chrisek

Congrats on the cool piece! And thank you, lol. I've been very busy over the last year.

Wrist shot when you get it!

rumpleforeskin

Thanks Dee! They are officially my favorite watch. Dropping my Men in Smoky Grey mudman to #2.

Went a little nuts at Tiktox yesterday. I'm trying to reduce my overall collection, but there are some colors of Riseman I've always wanted to check out. Dez was definitely an inspiration for me here.

Always loved BT's Men in Earth Blue riseman.

View attachment 7201

View attachment 7202

Men in Burning Red you just don't see anymore

View attachment 7203

View attachment 7204

And Men in Ice White is actually the easiest version to find for sale, and the most out of whack in pricing for some reason (opposite of supply and demand in this case)

View attachment 7205

View attachment 7206

Should be fun. My positive display Riseman has an orange tint in the face and I also have a neg display riseman. Should be fun mix n match

i love looking @ the blue version of this watch. i appreciate the color aspect g's have and utilize, but i just can't bring myself to wear them.

maybe if i go off the deep end i will buy just to look at and not wear........lol