G-Plans for 2013?

rutteger

Administrator
What are your G-Shock plans for 2013? Any particular model, series or ranges you're planning on picking up.

Not too sure here. Really need an aviator in the collection, also interested to see what further 30th releases there are. As ever will keep an eye on the 'bay for interesting retro models...

Stu65

Looking to get the GB-6900AA-2 at some point and like yourself watch the bay to see what catches my eye.

Stu.

terryjames

Got so many now that the only one i`m interested in adding to my collection is Men in Military Colors GW-9300ER-5JF .Just waiting until the right deal comes along as i promised myself and Her indoors "one in one out." { we`ll see }:courage:...........Terry

Bubbly Tubs

No real plans as such, just see what pops up. Thinking of planning a trip to Europe, heard rumour of a G shock store in Paris. Haven't had a chance to really look into it yet though.

Boomslice

Continue thinning my herd to stuff I actually wear, which comes down to Kings, 1000 series Frogmen, and GD100's.

Definitely hoping for some new Kings this year. Like it has been said, always scouting/sniping some vintage pieces on the 'bay.
Also, planning on hitting up that NY G-Shock store in the spring.

chrisek

Sitting at just under 50, and i still don't have a frog! :eek:

Loving vintage g's at the moment, but that is definitely a mercy of the market scenario, and i just got bit by the dreaded resin rot for my first time :mad:

So i see a frog, and some of the crazier/nuttier vintage models, and we'll see what Casio releases to tempt me. :beer:

Gavin1980

Carry on with the 7900 range and hopefully a froggie too!
Just wish G Shock UK would bring all the limited editions to the UK. Also wondering when the 3rd Dee and Ricky will surface?

rutteger

Administrator
Just wish G Shock UK would bring all the limited editions to the UK. Also wondering when the 3rd Dee and Ricky will surface?

Lot better than it ever was since GSE opened, think we fare not so bad here in the UK. Only place which seems to consistently get all the new releases is, er, Japan!