New cabinets

Bubbly Tubs

Hi guys, and girls,

Been a while since I put up any pics. Had a pretty busy time lately. Managed to secure a new cabinet, but had no where to put it. Struggling to find storage for em now. Don't like having em tucked away, keep forgetting which ones I've got, although opening a draw and finding a forgotten G is quite nice. I'd forgot I had matching numerical Collects.*

Well after some serious re arranging, that's not finished yet. I finally managed to get my two ex Bolle cabinets side by side and semi stocked with Gs.
Still waiting on stands before some more can be put out on display.*

Anyways I'm going on a bit now so here's some pics

SAM_0091_zpsa194a725.jpg

SAM_0097_zps97ecf330.jpg

SAM_0075_zps4315db44.jpg

SAM_0073_zpsb5bf0959.jpg

Hope you like

Tubs

rutteger

Administrator
Seriously cool Mr T, loving your work as ever.

Did you score the Ayako shirt direct?

And what was in the Yokahama cabinets before :p

Bubbly Tubs

Cheers guys. Still quite a few pieces to get in there, I ran out of stands ha ha

@ rutteger I did source the shirt direct, one of only thirty produced, got a nice little personalised signed card with it.

The Dee and Ricky broach in the bottom of the cabinet prob means the most to me. Given to my Wife by Tyko Moon from the Soho store, and actually made by him and D&R.

rutteger

Administrator
Cheers guys. Still quite a few pieces to get in there, I ran out of stands ha ha

@ rutteger I did source the shirt direct, one of only thirty produced, got a nice little personalised signed card with it.

The Dee and Ricky broach in the bottom of the cabinet prob means the most to me. Given to my Wife by Tyko Moon from the Soho store, and actually made by him and D&R.

Seriously cool, you got a close up of the broach? Does Tyko Moon work is the Soho store, know I've seen his G site...

Bubbly Tubs

@ rutteger,*

Yeah Tyko Moon works at the store, very cool guy.*
I didn't recognise him straight away, but soon switched on and remembered him from the G shock Society vids that I watched when I was first starting out collecting.*
He was a genuinely nice guy that went out of his way to give us a trip to remember.*

C0B110A5-DA5A-4C15-8CCA-44EAB43B3EA9-1661-0000025144CF07C4.jpg

Pic from in store on a modified and signed 30th T

aa-16.jpg

Pic from cabinet, a little distant sorry