'Jam In' Mudman

Spencer Lee

I've managed to source a couple of the 'jam in' series on 'G's, i'm finding them really attractive at the moment. The Mudman is a model i quite like and would love to get hold of one from the Jam in' series but, i'm not sure. The thing is, all the pictures i see look as though the bezel is a flat olive green. It is as though the strap has had the 'Jam in' process but they stuck a standard green bezel on it.

Has anyone got one of these that has a bezel that is multi-coloured (or multi-shaded)?

rutteger

Administrator
Not seen a mudman with a camo bezel. Assume you mean the G-Shock G-9000MC-3 > http://product-search.casio.jp/wat/g-shock/watch_detail.php?m=G-9000MC-3JF&n=1596 . Cool model I reckon, even without the camo bezel.

g_9000mc_3-big1.jpg

Spencer Lee

I noticed the 'MIRO' Mudman also has the standard black bezel and an Orange strap, maybe they use a composite that does'nt like being coloured on it.

rutteger

Administrator
I noticed the 'MIRO' Mudman also has the standard black bezel and an Orange strap, maybe they use a composite that does'nt like being coloured on it.

Good point, perhaps that is why the Mudman is different to the rest of the MIRO range. Although Casio do choose to do quite a few models with contrasting band / bezels like the ICERC collaborations etc.