For Sale Three GA110 Hyper Colours

ad33lak

Looking to sell the following models to raise funds for the new Initial Blue Mudman:

GA110A-4 £200 WORN HANDFUL OF TIMES Includes:G-Shock Tin - No Outer box, manual or tag

GA110A-9 £150 USED Includes: Tag, Tin & Manual - No Outer box

GA110B-3 £150 USED Includes: Tin & Outer Box - No manual or tag

UK SALES PREFERRED

GA-110A-4 has been increased from £180 to £200 (see reasoning below).

ad33lak

Ga110a-4:

photo (81).jpg

photo (82).jpg

photo (84).jpg

photo (80).jpg

ad33lak

Ga110b-3:

photo (86).jpg

photo (78).jpg

photo (79).jpg

photo (85).jpg

This watch was part of the fixture at G Shock East (tied to the lights), hence the marks on the inside of the bands.

ad33lak

Free Royal Mail Special Delivery for UK Sales

International Postage an extra £15 for Royal Mails International Signed For service.

ad33lak

Just about to reply to PM's

I've had messages asking for postage quotes for two or all three of the watches.

If the weight of the package exceeds 750g I will not be able to able to post using Royal Mails International Signed For service. I will be forced to send using Parcelforce, which would be much quicker, but quite expennsive. I've just been quoted £75 for the ParcelForce Global express service to Singapore. So, for those that are interested in all three watches, I would have to send you two packages, at a cost of approximately £20 each. Though, I'm sure two of the three should weigh in under 750g.

Therefore, my flat rate international postage prices are now as follows (reflecting the above):

RM International Signed For - One watch - £15

RM International Signed For - Two watches - £25

RM International Signed For - Three watches - £50 - (Two Packages)

Parcelforce Express - 1-3 watches - £80 - Single Package

That's the postage covered.

I'm afraid I made an error on the pricing of the GA-110A-4. I wanted to list it at £200, as this is the price I paid. I can prove so, with the following thread I started on WUS about a year ago:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/whats-fair-price-ga-110a-4-a-653332.html

Sorry for any inconvenience my oversight may have caused. Whilst, I 'm not looking to profit on the sale, I would like to at least try and break even.

Regards,
Adeel

ad33lak

GA110A-4 & GA110A-9 OHPF

Buyer has until Saturday to make payment.

GA110B-3 still available