Achievement Unlocked: 4/4 MC's

Boomslice

Hello all,

I've had a lot of pieces going out lately and really none coming in. I really don't wear my 6900's so it seemed natural to let them go, but also a bit sad since that was the model that started it all for me 2 years ago. Luckily nobody took me up on the MC's, because Gshockmike put up the MC-2 purple/black I was missing, and I snagged it up.

So, here are they are:
IODZ92F.jpg

BQU5zlr.jpg

(pardon the thumb print on that one)

It's kind of OCD, but I really like having the complete set. I had to have all 7 Kings as well, and now all 4 6900MC versions.

Bubbly Tubs

I know exactly what you mean. If you get one from a set then you need the others. Really annoyed me that they didn't bring the rising red Frogman to the UK.

Congrats on your 6900s

Tubs out

ad33lak

@ad33lak: The 9300 set is gonna cost ya.

It already is mate

I've got five of the seven, two atomics and three non-atomics, these five have had me for £1100 (over $1700). Just got the standard black 9300 and the Initial Blue to go. I was never really a fan of atomics but definitely leaning towards them now. I quite like opening my cases to find a few watches with exactly the same time :)

Boomslice

^
I understand the feeling, makes it better to take pictures as well. Can't be having all these watches with different times.