What Collaboration Would You Like To See?

bluerotkev

What collaboration would you like to see them most, the reason I ask is after hammering Forza Horizons Xbox 360, I continuously flew past many G-Shock ad's and races. I would love to see a Forza G-Shock, similar to the Burton one - tasteless?

Madforg-shock

Sounds good. Like forza what about a halo collaboration. Ones I would like to see are a the north face, obey clothing also some new playsets.
I know they done stussy collaboration already but I like to see them here in the uk

bluerotkev

ooooo like a Master Chief Green/Orange combo. Would love to see a Sega/Sonic anniversary collab. or some sort of Capcom/Street Fighter collab. that would float my boat!

bluerotkev

In terms of clothing collabs. I'd love to see a Ted Baker (Don't Judge!!) or Kosmo Lupo

Kosmo G-Shock.jpg

Bubbly Tubs

I too have been playing forza and absolutely loved the G Shock endorsements.
They could do a Microsoft Xbox Colab. The original white and green setup could work.
How's about some Star Wars colabs. R2 D2 colour way on a 6900 would be cool. I'm sure they could find away to use R2 noises for he alar etc

bluerotkev

I'm amazed no one has suggest "Most Wanted Collaborations" Love the Green/White Xbox & Blue/White R2D2 idea, love the fact you went Xbox because you know a PS3 G-Shock would get hacked and not work very well :)

If money was no object (And it may already exist) I'd make a Nitro Circus/RedBull/G-Shock hybrid

Madforg-shock

One that could be good would be Oakley and they could do sunglasses with it.
It would be good to have one for g-shock east and covent garden. East could be graffiti style and covent garden be stylist

Gavin1980

As much as I'd love an Oakley one they already do their own watches.

North Face would be good!

They could do a set of Star Wars ones, r2d2, c3p0, boba fett etc the list goes on!

What about a tie in with some of the people that wear watches for specific jobs e.g the Police, etc