For Sale Casio G-shock GA-113B Initial Blue 30th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamlam

Brnd new in box. $350SGD paypal and shipped worldwide registered.

Email Cravefo@hotmail.com

GVsTAg2.png

kxkhN9o.jpg

JayAreGee

Pretty sure my local retailer has this for normal retail price, no inflation. PM me if interested and I can try to pick it up for anyone who's interested.

pamlam

Pretty sure my local retailer has this for normal retail price, no inflation. PM me if interested and I can try to pick it up for anyone who's interested.

If this is allowed here....
I'm pretty sure we can start going to other sales thread telling people to pm us for better deals instead.
Haha

JayAreGee

If this is allowed here....
I'm pretty sure we can start going to other sales thread telling people to pm us for better deals instead.
Haha

I have no interest in selling this piece, whatsoever, seeing as how I don't even have one. But I know that my local retailer had them as of my last visit (day before yesterday, which was 3/14/2013) and they were selling them for significantly cheaper than what you're asking. The only reason why I bothered suggesting that I could find it for cheaper is because the piece has barely been available and you're already inflating the price. It's not a difficult piece to get right now and I'd gladly let people that it's still available in my area for normal retail :]

No harm no foul, bro. And good luck with your sale :]

pamlam

I have no interest in selling this piece, whatsoever, seeing as how I don't even have one. But I know that my local retailer had them as of my last visit (day before yesterday, which was 3/14/2013) and they were selling them for significantly cheaper than what you're asking. The only reason why I bothered suggesting that I could find it for cheaper is because the piece has barely been available and you're already inflating the price. It's not a difficult piece to get right now and I'd gladly let people that it's still available in my area for normal retail :]
No harm no foul, bro. And good luck with your sale :]

I dun think you'll go into stores telling ppl to buy elsewhere don't you?
U get the point?
It's a sales thread, not discussion .
We start selling in discussion threads, we discuss in sales thread not belonging to ourselves.
What would u think?

JayAreGee

I dun think you'll go into stores telling ppl to buy elsewhere don't you?
U get the point?
It's a sales thread, not discussion .
We start selling in discussion threads, we discuss in sales thread not belonging to ourselves.
What would u think?

Actually, if I saw a store selling something for more than what I've found elsewhere, I'd be more than glad to share my knowledge. I don't know, maybe's it just because I'm a decent person and I'm willing to share my information because I'd appreciate someone doing the same for me.... Either way, best of luck with selling your piece! Just wanted to mention other possible options :]

Status
Not open for further replies.