For Sale Casio G-shock GA-113B Initial Blue 30th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamlam

Actually, if I saw a store selling something for more than what I've found elsewhere, I'd be more than glad to share my knowledge. I don't know, maybe's it just because I'm a decent person and I'm willing to share my information because I'd appreciate someone doing the same for me.... Either way, best of luck with selling your piece! Just wanted to mention other possible options :]

So you think I appreciate what you're doing on my thread now?

JayAreGee

So you think I appreciate what you're doing on my thread now?

I don't think people appreciate the unnecessary inflation on a piece that's recently become available. I'm just trying to keep things honest and fair. I know if I were interested in this particular piece, I'd appreciate anyone with information leading to a less expensive piece. And by the way, I actually stopped by one of my local retailers and picked this ga113 up to resell for a fair price. :] Nice piece!

Best of luck with your sale though, bro!

pamlam

I don't think people appreciate the unnecessary inflation on a piece that's recently become available. I'm just trying to keep things honest and fair. I know if I were interested in this particular piece, I'd appreciate anyone with information leading to a less expensive piece. And by the way, I actually stopped by one of my local retailers and picked this ga113 up to resell for a fair price. :] Nice piece!

Best of luck with your sale though, bro!

So you're selling something after all...

pamlam

Nope. I picked it up with the intention of selling it. Thinking of keeping/trading it. If or when I decide to sell for a non-inflated price, I'll start my own thread to do so :]

You should have thought of starting your own thread in the first place.

JayAreGee

If I decide to sell, I will :]. I originally decided to post in your thread to let people know that the ga113 is still available for normal retail, since I noticed you were asking way more than what normal retail was even prior to shipping. I have no problem with that, and you're more than welcomed to sell whatever you want for that price. I just figured people would like to consider other options, as that's what I'd want as a potential buyer.

Do you have an eBay page and/or other pieces for sale? Might be interested, bro!

pamlam

If I decide to sell, I will :]. I originally decided to post in your thread to let people know that the ga113 is still available for normal retail, since I noticed you were asking way more than what normal retail was even prior to shipping. I have no problem with that, and you're more than welcomed to sell whatever you want for that price. I just figured people would like to consider other options, as that's what I'd want as a potential buyer.

Do you have an eBay page and/or other pieces for sale? Might be interested, bro!

Please look back at your post.
You were telling people to pm you. Didn't u?
Despite u were saying you're not selling anything.
But telling people to pm you saying you can get for them instead?
Isn't it? Who knows what goes on in the pms?
That's going under table in my thread despite what price you're asking for.

pamlam

And if you're right by sharing your knowledge of the prices IN my thread .
I could too go around threads saying 'Oh. I actually saw this in one of the stores around my area selling for cheaper then the thread starter is going for. PM me. '

pamlam

I have nothing against u sharing how much lower the prices are compared to mine.
Just not IN my thread.

JayAreGee

Please look back at your post.
You were telling people to pm you. Didn't u?
Despite u were saying you're not selling anything.
But telling people to pm you saying you can get for them instead?
Isn't it? Who knows what goes on in the pms?
That's going under table in my thread despite what price you're asking for.

I didn't even have the piece when I first posted in your thread. Therefor, I couldn't have even sold one. Now that I do posses a ga113, I can sell it. And if I decide to do so, I'll create my own thread :]

And if you're right by sharing your knowledge of the prices IN my thread .
I could too go around threads saying 'Oh. I actually saw this in one of the stores around my area selling for cheaper then the thread starter is going for. PM me. '

As for what you want to do, that's completely on you. I read the Rules & Guidance thread by rutteger prior to posting to ensure I wasn't breaking a rule. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't break a rule and I'm completely within reason to post about finding the same piece for significantly cheaper, elsewhere. Like I said before, do whatever you want to do because that's completely on you.

I have nothing against u sharing how much lower the prices are compared to mine.
Just not IN my thread.

If your asking price had been more reasonable, I think I wouldn't have felt so compelled to help potential buyers from being ripped off by $100+. Inflation and scalpers are always going to be around, I understand that. But I would feel bad for not speaking up about something like this when I have the chance. Y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.