For Sale Casio G-shock GA-113B Initial Blue 30th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamlam

I didn't even have the piece when I first posted in your thread. Therefor, I couldn't have even sold one. Now that I do posses a ga113, I can sell it. And if I decide to do so, I'll create my own thread :]
How do we know whether u did have or not?

As for what you want to do, that's completely on you. I read the Rules & Guidance thread by rutteger prior to posting to ensure I wasn't breaking a rule. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't break a rule and I'm completely within reason to post about finding the same piece for significantly cheaper, elsewhere. Like I said before, do whatever you want to do because that's completely on you.
I didn't say u broke a rule? Did I?
I'll leave it to mods regarding this.

If your asking price had been more reasonable, I think I wouldn't have felt so compelled to help potential buyers from being ripped off by $100+. Inflation and scalpers are always going to be around, I understand that. But I would feel bad for not speaking up about something like this when I have the chance. Y'know?

I was open about asking for the price.
I wasn't sneaky posting in someone else's thread saying I could get them at lower price .'pm me'

rutteger

Administrator
Difficult one this, best we don't pass comments on each others sales threads unless really needed.

Would ask that if JayAreGee has this model for sale he / she post up their own sales thread.

pamlam - will leave it up to you, can lock this thread so you can start a new one or leave as is.

pamlam

Difficult one this, best we don't pass comments on each others sales threads unless really needed.

Would ask that if JayAreGee has this model for sale he / she post up their own sales thread.

pamlam - will leave it up to you, can lock this thread so you can start a new one or leave as is.

Thanks for stepping in resolving this matter.
Please kindly lock this thread , I'll start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.