@
GSE
Unit 3,
Dray Walk
Truman Brewery
91 Brick Lane,
London
E1 6QL

There will be a LTD number of product available only 50pcs, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

These will be put on Sale from 4.30pm, Followed by a infamous Sessions Starting @ 7pm,

Full Artist Line-up will be announced Shortly

Model DW-6900MT-7ER
SRP £120.00

Looking forward in seeing you all there, come down and spend the day with us, Its What the G is all about, meet the staff talk with the collectors and best of all catch me if you can???!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMikey

jrod

This is the release date in Singapore.
(Source: https://www.facebook.com/#!/CasioTimepieceSingapore?fref=ts)

NEW RELEASE ON 22 FEB 2013 AT ALL G-FACTORY/G-SHOCK STORES.
Retail Price: S$259

30th Anniversary
MEDICOM TOY
This model represents collaboration between G-SHOCK and MEDICOM TOY to create a model that commemorates the 30th G-SHOCK anniversary. It is based on the world-renowned DW-6900 model, with a white body and band. The band is marked with BE@RBRICK and star icons in the MEDICOM TOY colors of red, yellow, and blue. Markings around the face of the watch are done in the same colors, to create a pop design look. This watch comes in a special package designed around the BE@RBRICK face.

MEDICOM TOY
Established in 1996, MEDICOM TOY Incorporated started out planning, creating, and marketing character figures, and soon became well-known for movie and cartoon figures. Its BE@RBRICK cubic bear figure is known around the world as an artistic toy. Today, MEDICOM TOY continues to collaborate in the fields of art, branding, corporate characters, and more.

Bubbly Tubs

GSE session sounds good.

Shame I'm working that night :-(

I will try and get it off, but getting a Friday night off is pretty difficult.

Might be able to get up in the day though.