I need help w/my grail! =\

Nie

I'm looking for a subcrew with sharkmarine toy. Im having a very hard time finding one, and when i do find one its just been sold! My market is also limited to english speaking markets so i cant search too many places overseas....If anyone can help me PLEASE email me! Thanks
Juney501@yahoo.com

Gary7

There's a good reason why you can't find one. This very limited release model came out in 2010.
Only 100 of these limited edition G-Shocks will be produced. Each watch is individually numbered on the case back (001/100 to 100/100).
Source: MyGShock. I highly doubt that anybody is going to let go of theirs, unless it's for a price much, much higher than the original MSRP of $165.

In fact, I'm a bit surprised you haven't searched eBay. There is 2 of them up for sale right now. One is a BIN of $599 (not surprised). A recent sale went for $350. As I said... expect to pay a lot more, if you really want one.

Nie

Actually I have looked on ebay but that's not the subcrew I'm looking for, and are very over priced, that's why they keep getting relisted. The ones on ebay are of the second version released, not the x/100 with sharkmarine...if you look on the pics of the ones on ebay you will see the back plate is not numbered.....I have a few very limited release models x/100 but not the subcrew...my friend just found one for $400 a few weeks back so it is possibly...just hard work, help from friends, and time I guess

Gary7

Ah, OK. I didn't know there were two versions released. Yeah, very often you just have to keep looking and hope for the best. I've found that inevitably someone will come around to selling what you're looking for on a few different venues like eBay and Yahoo Japan. Good luck! :encouragement: