My GD-350's have arrived.

Stu65

Ok this morning a very nice UPS man delivered 2 350's to me and the first thing I noticed is that Casio have already changed the 'Vibrator' wording at the base of the dial to 'Vibe Alarm' and its no big deal but it shows that the european versions wording was different so as not to offend or put potential buyers off or that the Casio boffins are really on the ball and have already changed them all.

First impressions are excellent and to wear the watch is very comfortable, the vibration is good and probably the strongest of any vibrating watch I have ever owned and flash is great and the one thing I have noticed is that the light can be set for 1, 3 or 5 seconds.
Anyway enough rattling and a few q&d iphone pics.
GD-350-1BER
7260A3FD_zps519c618c.jpg

9746B228_zps170dfc89.jpg

Gd-350-8ER
B664E9BF_zps8ba02e43.jpg

4935D82A_zps5f348cd9.jpg

Brothers in arms for size comparison only.
FC2A131A_zps60d63ed5.jpg

Stul

Stu65

Bijourama1 via Amazon BT, ordered one saturday and one sunday and both delivered before the UK even gets them in.

Stu.

rutteger

Administrator
Very nice Stu, do you have a link to the amazon seller, assume it was amazon.jp?

Good to see the text is updated too.

Stu65

Rutteger, it was Amazon UK but it looks like the price has gone up a couple of quid and shipped from Paris.
I went the Amazon route as I contacted GMikey to see when they would be in store and the new season line up starts on 8th March and its not on the lists for delivery and certain outlets will be getting them but did not know which ones.
So to get delivery from Paris via UPS with no customs charges and less than a tenner over the rrp I was pretty pleased with.

Stu.

chrisek

Nice Stu! I'm looking to join that "club" in March. Can you tell the weight of the bigger battery? Or is it insignificant? Congrats!

Stu65

Chrisek, the weight is not noticeable at all and went for a drive with it on and forgot I was even wearing it.

Stu.