Calling all forum experts!

Verkitso

Here's a thing.

I've had G-Shocks in the past but always ended up selling them on. But I've become aware that many of them have a radio control and a solar power facility which seems amazing. As I live in London but often commute to Denmark, this seems ideal. The question I have for the experts here is... how I could I spend under £100 and get one of these watches? Extra points if it has a moon feature, too..!

Bouldinho

Here's a thing.

I've had G-Shocks in the past but always ended up selling them on. But I've become aware that many of them have a radio control and a solar power facility which seems amazing. As I live in London but often commute to Denmark, this seems ideal. The question I have for the experts here is... how I could I spend under £100 and get one of these watches? Extra points if it has a moon feature, too..!

Try the GW-7900-1ER.......... now available for £89 detail below, if you can stretch to £120 then the GW-9200-1ER Riseman would be a good choice.

Sporty mens Casio G-Shock Wave Ceptor model, complete with low temperature resistant LCD display and dual illuminator, chronograph, tough solar movement, perpetual calendar functions and world time, as well as moon age and tide phase, with the bonus of radio controlled accuracy. The super-chunky case is built to the same exacting standards as the entire G-Shock range, and is a matte finish black with grey detailing. It is secured on a thick rubber strap with secure double tang buckle, and pieces between the case and strap to allow extra movement for added comfort..

Verkitso

These are great suggestions and I've just put them into Amazon and had a good old poke around.

I've also just seen one called the GW-7900B-1ER if you have any thoughts?

Stu65

The GW-7900 is a good choice for the money but if you have a bit more cash go for the GW-7900CD-9ER or the GW-7900RD-4ER (my preference) as they are rarer watches to get hold of.
Just my opinion.

Stu.

Bouldinho

These are great suggestions and I've just put them into Amazon and had a good old poke around.

I've also just seen one called the GW-7900B-1ER if you have any thoughts?

All the GW-7900's will be the same functionally the letter B = Black dial, As Stu mentioned there are some that are different cosmetically but demand higher prices.

I've just ordered a GW-7900MS-3ER to add to my collection, delivery should be in a couple of days....