G-Shock East

Bubbly Tubs

Saw a message on twitter earlier that G-Shock East is celebrating it's first birthday this Friday, and as such are doing some special offers.

If any of you are heading down there, then I might see you there.

Bubbly Tubs

I reserved myself to only buying two watches. Good store though. I got there at 9 only to find out it didn't open till 11! Luckily the guy turned up about 10 to open up, and after a little chat he let me in early to have a look around. He was very interested in my blue Riseman, he said he'd never seen one. I took it off for him to have a look, and I didn't think I was gonna get it back ha ha.
They had a buy one get the second half price. So I was lucky enough to get his last Krink, and the White and black Eminem watch for a total of 140 quid, so not too bad at all.

Did anyone else go

rutteger

Administrator
Nice score for the money. Pics please :D much else of interest in there?

Good to hear the chap in the shop was keen on the Gs, I visited GSE once and the people in there were waaaay too cool for skool. Which Riseman was it?

Bubbly Tubs

Went back up to London today as it was our anniversary. Of course I popped into both G Shock East, West, and came home with three new watches ha ha. Not long got home, maybe get some pics up tomorrow.

rutteger

Administrator
Went back up to London today as it was our anniversary. Of course I popped into both G Shock East, West, and came home with three new watches ha ha. Not long got home, maybe get some pics up tomorrow.

Look forward to it :D

Much good stuff in there? Any specials on?

Bubbly Tubs

Plenty of good stuff, and quite a lot was marked down from anything from 15 to 35% off. Defo worth a trip. The guy in there was very helpful.

cbd672de.jpg

Here's one of my purchases, and even this was discounted.

rutteger

Administrator
Nice haul, the king is looking regal in purple. Good to hear the staff were helpful too.

Is it my eyes or are the two yellow Gs identical?