G-Shock 30th Anniversary Resist Black Series coming April 2013

chrisek

I'm trying to be in, lol. Not officialy released in Japan yet, so the vendors themselves still do not know. Being a Japanese holiday right now isn't helping.

chrisek

Just as kind of a time stamp. I understand the DW5030c and DW6930c are available in the US market. Can anyone confirm if available at a european retailer?

Also, rumor has it that Casio and its authorized retailers in Japan are officially sold out of the GW5530c (a Japan only release) meaning the only ones with them for sale are re-sellers. Interesting.

I would like to start a separate thread of known Authorized Dealers so we can know who to go to on limited releases. ;)

fwupow

US market release

Just as kind of a time stamp. I understand the DW5030c and DW6930c are available in the US market. Can anyone confirm if available at a european retailer?

Also, rumor has it that Casio and its authorized retailers in Japan are officially sold out of the GW5530c (a Japan only release) meaning the only ones with them for sale are re-sellers. Interesting.

I would like to start a separate thread of known Authorized Dealers so we can know who to go to on limited releases. ;)

I just checked CASIO USA and ShopCasio.com and ebay and no sign of an official release of any Resist Black G-Shocks here in the USA. Also on Ebay all of the sellers of the DW-5030C are located outside of the country. If it's coming to America, it ain't here yet.

chrisek

Just catching things up on this thread. The gw-t5030c did release on May 17th in Japan only.

I got my shipping notification today! I'm in!

Bubbly Tubs

Popped to GSE at the weekend. They now have all three of this series in stock, pretty limited numbers. I managed to pick up a little something, will put up a pic later.