G-Shock Blue and Red Series - March 2013 G-Shock New Release

rutteger

Administrator
After what appeared to be a light March 2013 release Casio Japan have announced four new models for March 2013 - the G-Shock Blue and Red Series. The range consists of four models, all in strong red and blue colorways.

DW-6900AC-2JF_l.jpg
G-Shock DW-6900AC-2

GA-110AC-4AJF_l.jpg
G-Shock GA-110AC-4A

GA-110AC-7AJF_l.jpg
G-Shock GA-110AC-7A

GAC-100AC-2AJF_l.jpg
G-Shock GAC-100AC-2A​

JayAreGee

I'm really excited to pick up the 7AJF and the 6900AC-2. Haven't been this excited to pick up pieces in a while!

rutteger

Administrator
Got to hope they'll see a UK and pretty wide release. Given they're a regular series they shouldn't be too limited.

The 6900 and GA-110 are super strong :)

JayAreGee

My 6900ac-2jf came in the post yesterday. I've never picked up a Japan release before, the box/case was a nice surprise. The piece itself is very nice. I would have liked to see a little more color contrast on the band/bezel combo, but I honestly still like the watch as-is. The 110ac-7a is due to come in, soon. THAT piece I'm thoroughly excited for! Would definitely recommend for fellow collectors. Not sure if there'll be a US release. Nab 'em while ya can, I guess.

Dez

Waiting on the 4A. I will post a pic when I receive it sometime next week I hope.

jiomariano

Love the 6900! Can any of you give a referral to a legit online seller? I'm afraid my country won't be getting any of the releases and I'd hate to miss the 6900 and GA-110. Cheers!

Psweeting

My 4A arrived a few days ago and I have to say I'm pretty let down with how toy like it is. I can't see me ever wearing it. The only plus point is the standard digi display is much easier to read than a coloured one.

Dez

Fresh in from Japan.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365086839897.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365086839897.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 359