Advice on GA110B-2 Blue Hyper Color

BigMal

Hi all, I have a GA110b-2 Blue. I know this watch is extremely rare & have had a lot of interest on Ebay from the USA, Malaysia & Thailand but nothing from the UK. I have been offered £165 for it but know it is worth more than this?? Can anyone advise Me whether I should keep it or sell on? Honest answers please :)

jrod

Hi all, I have a GA110b-2 Blue. I know this watch is extremely rare & have had a lot of interest on Ebay from the USA, Malaysia & Thailand but nothing from the UK. I have been offered £165 for it but know it is worth more than this?? Can anyone advise Me whether I should keep it or sell on? Honest answers please :)

this is coming out soon so u may want to consider holding and selling as a set? :)

Attachments

• GA-110AC-4AJF.jpg
    GA-110AC-4AJF.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 348

Bubbly Tubs

Unfortunately prices on your Gs seem quite subjective. To be honest they are worth what you can get. Just because they get listed on eBay for silly money doesn't mean that's actually what they are worth.
165 seems reasonable but if you want to hold out for more then that's up to you, pretty sure that's more than it cost brand new.