For Sale Two Rare G-Shocks: Black Dee & Ricky (GA-110DR-1ACR) and GW-A1000RAF-1AJR

mclaughlin87

I have decided to sell my Black Dee & Ricky (GA-110DR-1ACR) and my spare RAF (GW-A1000RAF-1AJR). I have two grail frogs on the way, so I need to sell a couple others to replenish the bank account. Both are used but in great condition. I'd give the D&R 8/10 only because there's a keeper mark on the band. Other than that, its flawless. As you can see though, I am including brand new spare band and bezel. Also comes with the manual, tin and box (a little worn as you can see). For this one, I'm asking SOLD TYD within the US. for international shipping, please contact me.

I'd say the RAF is 9/10, and that's just because I'm super picky. I love this watch but I have two. Comes with manual, trunk, and box all in mint condition. For this one, I'm asking SOLD TYD, and again, please contact me for international sales. Preference will go to US buyers. If you're interested in either or both, shoot me an offer. Thanks!