ruquzy7u.jpg
asejevyb.jpg
qyqymeqy.jpg
7a3asy9u.jpg
y5e3aba4.jpg
2u8ejeha.jpg
byra3avu.jpg
ybu3ydyd.jpg

And these are just my customs you guys should see the collection :) check my YouTube by searching WatchVeteran gshocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben_R

u5u2enas.jpg
any8utaq.jpg
a9apemaj.jpg
ruquzy7u.jpg
asejevyb.jpg
qyqymeqy.jpg
7a3asy9u.jpg
y5e3aba4.jpg
2u8ejeha.jpg
byra3avu.jpg
ybu3ydyd.jpg

And these are just my customs you guys should see the collection :) check my YouTube by searching WatchVeteran gshocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that's a lot of man hours. You answered a lingering question for me. I had always wanted to see what a "smurf" blue 6900 band and bezel would look like on the all white 6900WW (and vice versa). Now I know!!! Looks cool!!

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

race

I wrote in the thread "The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread" to explained how this g-shock virus catched me and Chrisek told me to show my humble "collection"!

As we say:there is a lot of G-shocks in this world,,,but those are mine!:cool:

collection.jpg

Lot of 5600 squares for now:i like to wear g's everyday but i have to respect the look policy at my work!

gripmaster

I wrote in the thread "The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread" to explained how this g-shock virus catched me and Chrisek told me to show my humble "collection"!

As we say:there is a lot of G-shocks in this world,,,but those are mine!:cool:

View attachment 8486

Lot of 5600 squares for now:i like to wear g's everyday but i have to respect the look policy at my work!

AWESOME!! INCREDIBLE!!! FABULOUS!!!!! and only ONE coffee machine picture in the whole lot!!!!!