Side by side of Mudman and GW-M5610-1ER

651bobby

Hi all,

I have been waering the same GShock watch for ages now and it's falling to pieces (I think the strap is actually rotting away) but that's fine I have given it a hard life.

The particular watch is the super standard G9000; anyway I would like to replace it with another GShock however ideally something a bit more reserved and perhaps a bit smaller. I was looking at the "flat and squarish" GW-M5610-1ER watches they kind of look like (at least on the internet) toughed standard casio digital watches which is sort of what I am after. Does that sound right to you?

Anyway what I would really like would be a side by side image of GW-M5610-1ER or similar next to G9000 or similar so I can get an idea of the size and thickness difference. Maybe someone who own both could do that or someone with superior googling powers.

Thanks

Bubbly Tubs

This is the best I could come up with

4c6b72ba.jpg

6829b325.jpg

Hope it helps

651bobby

Thank you,

and seeing that picture of that mudman made me realise how rediculassly beat up mine is!

So looking from your photos, you would describe the GW M5610 as quite a bit more discrete than the mudman?

Thanks again.

Bubbly Tubs

Front on they are prob quite similar in size. But the Muddie is quite a bit thicker on the wrist. The 5600 is a lot more stealth, yet still the quintisential G.