Is it just me?

Stu65

Had to post because I think I am be missing something but reading threads on various forums about the Maison Martin Margiela release and how everyone loves it but to me it looks awful.

Now don't get me wrong I love G Shocks but this one just does nothing for me and I know the saying 'to each their own' but is it just me or does anyone else think the same?

Stu.

Psweeting

Nope, it's vile. It's a terrible G to begin with and the colour/strap is pretty awful too. I guess the only positive is that it isn't just a little extra printing on a stock G, they a made a bit of an effort.

The people going mad for this are probably people who have bought it and need to justify the purchase. I don't expect you will ever see one of these on anyones wrist out in the wild.

chrisek

Haven't seen one in person, only Feisar's photos and online stuff.

I love the XL's in general, and was really looking forward to the 300's. I got the Initial Blue (GA303), and am disappointed with it. The gear ring around the inside of the bezel just doesn't look precision in any way. I am thinking about one more to give it a chance (either the brown or the black and copper).

I just hope this limited version appears nicer in this regard.