G-Shock May 2013 new releases

chrisek

I'm happy they changed up the Channel Islands for more of an 80's "radar screen" color combo. Don't think I could take another black with muted blue right now :cool:

MrTris

I want the SG-2! NAAAOOOO!!!

No, seriously, though. When are these coming out? Can we track a release date for a particular model? I simply must have that baby blue one!

rutteger

Administrator
I'm happy they changed up the Channel Islands for more of an 80's "radar screen" color combo. Don't think I could take another black with muted blue right now :cool:

Agreed, looks crisp and very 'wargames' with the green negative display.

I want the SG-2! NAAAOOOO!!!

No, seriously, though. When are these coming out? Can we track a release date for a particular model? I simply must have that baby blue one!

The SG2 is strong, think these will either look great in the flesh or, er, not. No way of tracking an exact release, Casio are releasing these model in Japan next month. Most should hit stores in Japan mid month generally.

Rangeman ?

Que?

Personally liking the desert beige 6900 :)

Deaks

Check out the Casio FB posts - looks like we will have a new master !
Sorry no link R as on iPhone .

rutteger

Administrator
Ah yes, not looked in out their facebook page today. Looks very very cool if it ever sees production, setup a seperate thread on the G-Shock Rangeman here.

The 8 models shown are part of the offical Casio Japan May 2013 release, the rangeman isn't part of it. Still, exciting news, thx for posting up :)

jksc03

Anyone have any leads on pre-ordering/ordering the DW-6900BS-8DR? Really wanting to pick one up! Thanks.