Trade / Swap G-5500MC-5 camo & GW-810BD

rutteger

Administrator
Have the following for trade

G-5500MC-5 in 'desert' camo. Great conidtion, hardly worn. Have box and papers (I think!)

GW-810BD. Strap a little worn but overall ok shape. Sized for 7 and a bit inch wrist with no spare links.

Open to trades on anything Casio or otherwise. Can do better pics for genuine interest.

bobbyg81

Hi. Ive just joined the forum and Im looking to expand my collection. I love the camo g5500! Would you consider a straight sale and if so how much would you be looking for?

Thanks

rutteger

Administrator
Thanks very much. Unfortunately Ive not got any Gs to trade yet. Ive got a Chi -Chon dog you can have! :)

I'm 100% good for small dogs thanks ;)

Have had a quick look around and these models seem quite in demand. As such I don't think I could let it go for less than £60. Which isn't too bad given one just went for £115 on ebay.

rutteger

Administrator
GW-810 sold.

Waiting to hear back from bobbyg81 on the G5500. May list for sale soon if I don't....

bobbyg81

Hi. I'm sorry Ive not been able to get back to you. Id be happy to buy the G5500 for £60 but unfortunately my heating has broke down and I've had to fork out for that this week. It was an old back boiler system and Im getting a combi put in so its a full overhaul. I could definately manage to buy it at the end of the month(payday!) if that is any good?
I understand that if you can sell it or trade before then that's probably preferable to you, but if it's still available I'd love to take it off your hands.

Sorry again for taking so long to reply!

Kind regards

Martyn.

macspite

Finally picked up the GW-810BD today and immediate reaction was that it looks even better than the picture. If I was giving feedback for the transaction on eBay it would be 5 stars for all aspects - thank you very much for the care and attention paid to this transaction.

Picture in the WRUW thread of course.

It seems that we have the same wrist size so anything else that wants to flee your collection - give me a PM!

rutteger

Administrator
@macspite - glad you're pleased
@bobbyg81 - I'll not push the sale too hard, if it's here come payday it's yours.