Post Up Your Modified, Customs, and Remixed G-Shocks

saru7

nothing too flash, got this as a "junk drawer lot" that had mostly rubbish, ended taking this, a keyring and a N1 scale train carriage for $30US and getting the seller to bin the rest! lol
it was pretty beat up and the battery was dead, put a new one in, charge it up, threw a dye job at it and switched the logo and G to white. parts of the band and bezel were pretty rough so i put a bit of weathering on parts of the dye to thin it out and match the over all wear, tho i photod it to hide most of that :p

DSC_8259-2_zps0630bb41.jpg

saru7

cleaning up my photobucket account and found this one

my missus' work beater was well worn so i breathed a little bit of life into it
it was a glossed smoke/black jelly before i stripped the gloss coat and gave it some serious cooking time in the dye
at the very least it covered alot of the discolourations!

DSCN4495-1_zpsbcc33ece.jpg

DSCN4500-3_zps1eff93c3.jpg

DSCN4498-2_zps58a40772.jpg

Dizastical

Awesome Job! How did you do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Alien technology

Remove straps. Start at sensor side. Pry resin up and over the two buttons on the sensor side. The blue sensor cover is just a cover and will come off with the resin. There are 4 pieces of double sided tape holding the bezel and resin cover to the watch body. They are very strong! As you keep prying little by little on the sensor side the tape will start to break free. Once it frees up carefully slide bezel and resin over the adjusting dial and two buttons on the opposite side. Then the bezel will pop right out. I installed new factory Casio tape to resecure the bezel. It's very hard to do but took only about 15 min start to finish. This watch was never worn and is for sale!