GW-9330B-1 Mudman 30th Anniversary Ltd Edition - When and where to buy?

aurium

Hi all,

I'm looking to get my first G-Shock and have set my aim on the Mudman 30th Anniversary Blue edition.

I'm on holiday in Florida ATM, flying to Vegas today for a week, then back home to the UK after that.

I've been looking in Florida for this watch with no joy, it says limited availability at selected retailers on the USA G-Shock site and out of stock on the Casio UK shop.

It seems newer that I first thought as I'm worried that it will sell out before I can find one.

Does anyone know when it is/will be released in the US or UK and what retailers will stock them?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jamie

chrisek

It was released in the US about two months ago. While you are in the states if you can find a Macy's, May Co, or Nordstrom they may have it in stock and it will only be retail. If you can find a Zumiez, they may have it and it may be $20 more. Hope this helps, and hope you are having a great trip!

aurium

Hi Chris, thanks for that.
Was worried Macy's don't have it anymore as not on their site.
I'll have a look when I get to Vegas then. If I can't find one, I've seen it on chino watch. Do you know if there is much of a difference between the US and Jap one?

Thanks again

chrisek

There is no difference between the two for the first time! If in doubt, check zumiez in vegas. Keep in mind none of the stores will show on their websites. So you will have to walk in.

When you walk in, they can check availability from there sister stores.