An Old New Addition.

Stu65

Hi All,
I have not posted in a while but thought I would share my latest find that I got my hands on this week after it popped up on the bay.
It's a mint condition and unworn GW-9125D-8JF boxed with all papers and for a bargain price and I'm really chuffed to bits with it but it is a real pain trying to photograph the mirror face, anyway enough waffling and I hope you enjoy the pics.

And as I had arranged a meet with the gent I took a browse around the local shops and found a watch shop that I was lucky enough to talk the owner into selling me their only G stand so in all Wednesday was a great day. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Stu.

Stu65

Rutteger, yes the stand is the icing on the cake as I have searched everywhere to get my hands on one after seeing Bubbly Tubs G Rock.

Stu.

chrisek

You and BT always getting the cool stuff! Whenever this 30th anniv ends (the next wave is supposed to rock!) Hopefully I can replicate some of your purchases :beer:

Stu65

Thanks for the nice comments guys.
Already planning my next purchases from the June releases.
This is a must have.
GW-6900GW-7
de2a9f3fa359952620e17febb389dddb_zpsc97571f9.jpg

And the GD-350BR-1 but not 100% sold on the brown and gold.
3c8cb968a20c702f6483975dd55be8e1_zps115d498d.jpg

Stu.

isezumi

Isn't the GD-350 just black and gold? The 6900 and the 110 have 5 as a color designation and the other two 1...