Outside pics of 6930bs

chrisek

Just shot some quick photos today to share. Haven't being doing that enough lately. Time to start catching up!

6930 box.jpg

I wouldn't say this is a "must have" watch or anything, some much more significant pieces have come out for the 30th anniversary.

6930 in box.jpg

I also wouldn't say this is the best ever 6900 either.

6930 mirrored face.jpg

It is a good looking piece. Mirrored face makes it hard to take a photo without seeing the camera!

6930 buckle and keeper.jpg

The grey has some metallic, that with the silver accents (buttons, buckle, keeper) gives it a very neat and tidy appearance

6930 buttons.jpg

I'll have to double check this, but this might be the first silver keeper of the 30th anniv keepers

6930 keeper.jpg

This is a piece I think you know if you want.

6930 offset face shot.jpg

I'm not sure how often I'll wear it, just keeping it in straight rotation or wear it more.

6930 offset face shot.jpg

Just the strap to help see the coloring better in natural light

6930 strap.jpg

And of course, wrist shot or it didn't happen.

6930bs wrist shot.jpg

Hope you like the shots. Hit me up with any questions, etc. Looks like the watch is readily available these days.

Bubbly Tubs

The faceplate on this piece is quite like the most recent 6900's, you know the really bright yellow one. It's got like vertical grooves on it, and it's very reflective. I really like this one, it all just goes together and really works. Some of the more recent releases have been good but just not quite the finished article. I'm pretty sure the initial blue pieces didn't have matching metal work.

chrisek

Agreed BT. I got the Initial Blues set, and it was one of the few sets that are better in Casio photos than real life.

theWrist

I really like this watch.. I like how classy it looks. This will be a fitting alternative for the KRINK collab which I missed.

chrisek

You are correct! And the 303, and the Initial Blu muddie. Probably the riseman as well (I didn't get that one). Good call!