The Ultimate Square, GW-T5030c

chrisek

Got some natural light photos of it today, and realized I haven't been sharing this watch too much (other than WRUW). So how is it? It really is the bee's knees.

dead on.jpg

The depth of the gold screen is simply mesmerizing. I do understand this isn't the first watch to get this, it is just my first watch to have it.

close up on right.jpg

Up close and personal. Overall very well done. I go back and forth about all the verbage being similar colors. Some days it bugs me because it all clutters up, other days I think it is just smart.

buckle.jpg

Still not sure if it is a titanium buckle or not. Casio has done them for many models, just not sure of this one.

high face.jpg

Outdoor

ti face 1.jpg

Indoor

outside buttons.jpg

The buttons have a bevel on them, and are a little longer than the ones on the GW5000. Rumored to be titanium, again not verified.

whole caseback.jpg

Of course the screwback is awesome. DLC (Diamond Like Coating) Titanium (case and screwback by the way) with a lot going on.

top half case back.jpg

The top half has the #. In this case #84 out of 200.

lower case back.jpg

Sorry about this one, my camera couldn't help but focus on the 30th logo. I wanted to show the serial # and the build date. So far all of the GW-T's I've seen have the same batch date. Still haven't seen any from the upper 100's though to be sure.

high face.jpg

At this point the extra bezel shots are just eye candy :cool:

keeper.jpg

The keeper is also nice. As you can imagine, all the details on this watch are.

outdoor wrist shot.jpg

I had called the DW-5030c the Rock Star of the Rising Black series. Then this one literally came out of nowhere at BaselWorld with no warning. Makes this one a Super Star. 200 world wide, and due to a fluke I was able to get two. #61 and #84. Very happy.

Please hit me up with any questions or photo requests. OK, to a point :devilish:. The fact is, I showed mine to our Casio rep (SoCal and Hawaii) and she had never seen one before! I will be wearing it quite a bit, and I am rethinking the size of my collection because of it. Yeah, I really like it.

jrod

awesome caseback! :encouragement:

here's another 30th anniversary pc (GW-M5630A-4JR) w the similar gold screen. :D
(ps: still unable to upload pics. :()

rutteger

Administrator
It really looks a beauty, nice work on bagging two :p

Couple of your images really show up the gold display a treat :encouragement:

Feisar

Great photos Chris! I love mine but atomic sync has been hit or miss - I blame it one the bad weather we've been having on the East coast :-D

DSC00070_800_2.jpg 2013-06-01 10.01.16_800.jpg

chrisek

Right on Feisar! Don't feel bad about the sync'ng, nothing syncs out here. Definitely not a valuable feature here :rolleyes:

Thanks jrod and rutteger!

rogerlike

Outrageously nice and outrageously expensive to match! :) Enjoy them guys. I am trying to convince myself that the relative amazing value of the GW-5000 is nice enough for me!