Global Rakuten & Tenso.Com - how safe and efficient?

theWrist

Hi Guys!

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. I'm sure some of you guys are ordering from Japan. I would just like to hear any bad experiences from you, if there are any.. Wondering if I should stay away from buying straight from the Rakuten Market.

I recently registered to Tenso.Com so that stores not shipping internationally can send the item to a domestic address. Unfortunately, my first try, my recent purchase of the GWX-8901 (ICERC 8900) has just been cancelled due to the reason that the store does not allow shipping to Tenso.

I thought Tenso.Com was the answer to these types of sellers, but no. Any similar experience?

Apologies if this has to be my "introduce yourself" post.. This Japan online shopping is all new to me.

Glad to see some familiar names from the other forum here by the way.

More power GShockZone!

southation

I always order through FromJapan. Japanese sellers send the package to FJ and then FJ sends it to you.
They do charge a comission fee but I think that it is reasonable.

theWrist

well, well that's a good site indeed.. I just tried it now, searched for a product and calculate total charges, the fee is reasonable as it saves one from all the hassle of cancelling an order, trying to look for another shop etc.

again, thanks! will buy thru that site from now on.