Bubbly Tubs 100gs

Hiya Guys and Girls,

I'm about to hit some sorta milestone in my collection, and wanted to share this with you all. I thought of a group shot but that seemed a little to easy and not so personal. So I hope you don't mind joining me on a journey through my G Shock collection. Things have been slowing down a bit for me of late, and it's made me start to reflect upon the pieces I already have, I wasn't sure how many I actually have, and this has led me to start cataloging them.

Anyway let's get on with some pictures, you never know you might see a piece, or two that you like, hopefully.*

This is the very first G that I owned, I got it some way back in the 90s, and actually rescued it from the dashboard of a works van. It was being used to prop up the tax disc. It's clearly seen better days, but it's got sentimental value to me as my first G

DW-6000

Piece number 2 is the G that started it all for me, it was purchased a long time after my first, and I just fell in love with the colour. It wasn't until some time later I realised it was actual quite a valuable, and possibly sought after piece, which I had been wearing as daily beater ha ha

G-9200BL-2 Riseman MIEB

Number 3, well after something blue naturally you'd go for something Orange wouldn't you. there wasn't a lot of time between these two purchases, and thus my addiction was born

.*
    G-9100R-4 Gulfman G Rescue

Well I think these three will do for now, but there maybe a couple more to follow soon ;-) ;-)
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Good idea for a thread, looking forward to the rest.

The Men in Earth Blue was #2? You rock BT! Can't wait to see this journey!

x2 Going to watch this one.

What was #100 BT?
    G-Shock Spares Wanted

The Collection:GW-200Z Frogman, G-300LV-7AJF, Giez GS-300C-1B, G-2500, DW-5025B-7ER, DW-5200C-1, DW-5300-G9V, G-5500MC-8JF, G-5500R-1DR, DW-5600C-1, GW-M5600-1JF, Tokyo Design Project x DW-5750BR, DW-5900C-9, DW-6000GJ-1, DW-6100J-1, DW-6100CF-3JF Addict, DW-6500GJ-1B Skyforce, DW-6600, DW-8400G-1 Mudman, G-9100R-4 G-Rescue Gulfman, GW-9200-1ER Riseman, GW-9300-1DR Mudman, DW-9350MSJ-2T Raysman, DW-9700NK Gulfman

Thanks for the comments guys, and here is part two

Number 4 is a yellow 6900, this is one of those quintessential pieces that you've just gotta have in your collection. This one however is linked to a couple of bad things that have happened to me, and as such it will never be worn again as I see it as some sort of bad luck charm.*

Number 5 is a piece that I wasn't even sure was a G at first, It's a G 8100,
    It wears kinda small but I like it. It's also glittery in the right light, with a dual coloured backlight.*

Number 6 Is a 7900 G shock which is a kinda matte off white colour. I wear this one predominantly for Mountain Biking, hence its a bit dirty.*

Number 7 started life as a standard red 7900 but it has been subject of some modification over the years. Initially with help from a fellow forum user I switched out the display from positive to negative. I then changed the resin from the bright red to the darker red used for the Burning Red series. This later got switched back and treated to some urban camo treatment.*

Number 8 well I liked the white one so much I thought why not pick up a red one to match it.*

Number 9 who would of thought we get close to double digits before I purchased a black G. The king of G or GX56 is a great piece, it's wrist presence is immense.*

Number 10 is apiece that I'd been after for quite a while, and was really struggling to track down even globally. It's a Kawasaki collaboration and the striking green colour is wicked. I stumbled across this piece by accident in a local motorbike shop when I popped in to pick up some parts. It was just sitting there in a display case. I even managed to get some discount on it as it had been in stock for some time.*

It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110